Update 3.4.22 is compatible with WordPress 4.6.1 and includes the following changes:
- Rename field now visible when adding files
- Search widget now has placeholder
- %file_tags% now generates a list of tags with links
- Disable file pages with constant `WPFILEBASE_DISABLE_FILE_PAGES`
- Using Imagick for bmp thumbnails
- Prevent reporting PHP strict warnings and notices
- Fixed permissions issue for guests in `GetPermissionWhere`
- Fixed multiple uploaders on single page
- Fixed cloud sync caching bug
- Fixed FacetWP support bug
3 thoughts on “WP-Filebase Pro Update 3.4.22”
regarding the change: %file_tags% now generates a list of tags with links:
i used this variable for adding a different class in the template, to include a special background-icon:
%file_display_name% %file_extension% %file_size%
This does not work anymore now. how can i get this behaviour now?
regarding the comment before: sorry, the editor stripped the template example.
i use a span inside a link with class %file_tags%%file_extension%
this makes a class name like “easytoreadpdf”, which allows me to add an easy-to-read icon before the filename. how can i do this now?
I have on error files don’t show and missing for front end, and i submitted ticket and no support at all 🙁