Upgrading from WP-Filebase free to WP-Filebase Pro is easy:
- Extract the Pro Plugin package
- Upload the folder wp-filebase-pro to WordPress plugin directory wp-content/plugins
- Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and disable the free version of WP-Filebase (the free version is titled WP-Filebase, while the Pro Version appears as WP-Filebase Pro)
- After disabling the free version, you can enable the Pro version. On first activation the Plugin alters its Database tables to make the new features available.
- Now you can activate WP-Filebase Pro using your License Key. (q.v Setup)
You can downgrade from WP-Filebase Pro to WP-Filebase free at any time.