Tagged: batch upload
- 2013-08-13 at 11:10 #631RemcoParticipant
I’ve trouble with the Batch Uploader. All the files that I upload are changed to ‘undefined’ after the upload succeeded.
I noticed that all these files were uploaded correctly and remain in the path wp-content/uploads/filebase/.tmp/ . These files have .tmp extension.
What I tried so far:
- Different Filetypes: jpg, txt, zip, tif
- Small and big sizes: 736 bytes to 13 MB
- Chmod 777 of all folders inside the filebase-folder
- Changed the settings suggested on the troubleshooting-page: //wpfilebase.com/documentation/troubleshooting/
- Updated to the latest plugin-version and WP-version (after I noticed the problem)
- Used different browsers: Firefox and Chrome
- Single uploads work correctly
- I don’t use FTP-Sync at the same time, which could cause permission-problems (but I had before)
Thanks in advance for help.
Remco2013-08-13 at 12:10 #632FabianParticipant
please try it after disabling all other plugins. If that’s working, re-enable them one-by-one to find out which one is conflicting.
If it’s still not working, please send me a support request at //wpfilebase.com/got-wp-filebase-pro/premium-support/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.