The plugin generated 1438 characters of unexpected output during activation.

WP-Filebase Pro Forums Setup The plugin generated 1438 characters of unexpected output during activation.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex Vermeule
    Participant

Hi,

Just bought the Pro version and I get the following error message after activating the plugin (tried & tested on two different WordPress installations):

“The plugin generated 1438 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.”

Any clue why this is happening and if this has any impact on it’s functionality?

Thanks very much.

With kind regards,
    Alex Vermeule

Fabian
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    there is usually no impact on functionality. In most cases it is another Plugin that generates a warning because something is not initialized properly during the activation.

You should disable all plugins and then first re-enable WP-Filebase. If the warning message stays please open a ticket.

Regards
    Fabian

Alex Vermeule
    Participant

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for your reply. After disabling all plugins and only activating WP-Filebase, it still generates the error message. I can duplicate this on another WordPress install. Similarities between these two installs is they both run over SSL and run on the same server. So it’s either related to my srv cfg or the plugin.

I’d appreciate your help on this and I’ll open a ticket right away.

With kind regards,
    Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.