shortcode to browse category does not show any files under secondary categories

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support shortcode to browse category does not show any files under secondary categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a category structure

Root
     |- A
     |- B

I store a file under A as the main category, and also reference it under B as a secondary category.

If I use a shortcode like:
    [wpfilebase tag=browser path="B" /]

the file doesn’t show up, but if I show the whole tree, the file shows under A and B

The SQL that is being run show that the ‘file_sec_cat1’ column is not being searched at all.

SELECT wp_wpfb_files.* FROM wp_wpfb_files  WHERE ((file_category = 3 ) AND (1=1) AND file_offline = '0') ORDER BY <code>file_display_name</code> ASC 

ideally we would want something that produces the same results as

SELECT wp_wpfb_files.* FROM wp_wpfb_files  WHERE ((file_category = 3 OR file_sec_cat1 = 3 OR file_sec_cat2 = 3 OR file_sec_cat3 = 3) AND (1=1) AND file_offline = '0') ORDER BY <code>file_display_name</code> ASC 

Changing line 209 of classes/Output.php from

$files =  WPFB_File::GetFiles2(array('file_category' => $root_id), !empty($args['private']) ? 'private' :  WPFB_Core::GetOpt('hide_inaccessible'), WPFB_Core::GetFileListSortSql((WPFB_Core::GetOpt('file_browser_file_sort_dir')?'>':'<').WPFB_Core::GetOpt('file_browser_file_sort_by')));

to

$files =  WPFB_File::GetFiles2(
            WPFB_File::GetSqlCatWhereStr($root_id),
            !empty($args['private']) ? 'private' :  WPFB_Core::GetOpt('hide_inaccessible'),
    WPFB_Core::GetFileListSortSql((WPFB_Core::GetOpt('file_browser_file_sort_dir')?'>':'<').WPFB_Core::GetOpt('file_browser_file_sort_by'))
        );

fixes the problem.

Can this be rolled into the next release if you’re happy with the code?
    Thanks

Fabian
    Participant

Thanks for posting. Will be included in the next update.

Regards
    Fabian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.