same attachments to multiple posts or pages

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support same attachments to multiple posts or pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Klaus
    Participant

Hello everybody!

I am using FB pro and it seems to me that I can attach any given file to ONE post or page, only. As soon as this is done, the file disappears from the list of file attachments (WP-Filebase Pro / manage attachments).

Do I miss something? I need to attach the same file to several different posts or pages. Can I do this? Uploading the file to the database several times to attach it to the same number of posts / pages certainly is not the desired solution!

Best regards,
    Klaus

Cordula
    Participant

Hello Klaus,
    how do you tried to insert the files? Made this with a shortcode/ template on every site called simple… should work…

Klaus
    Participant

Hello Cordula,

thank you for your answer. As I wrote in my post, I tried adding the same files to several posts using (WP-Filebase Pro / manage attachments).

I don’t know whether it is mentioned somewhere that this works for one post or page per attachment file only.

Yes, for all other instances the shortcodes work. So my problem is solved.

regards,
    Klaus

gjones
    Participant

I don’t think this was resolved. How can you attach a file to more than one post?

gjones
    Participant

I ended up uninstalling WP Filebase Pro and went with https://wordpress.org/plugins/enhanced-media-library instead.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by gjones.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.