Ghostscript

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support Ghostscript

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    April
    Participant

I’ve looked all over your site for instructions to get PDF thumbnail previews and all I can find is a link to download a test to see if Ghostscript is installed on my server. I have no idea what Ghostscript is, or where to get it. I’ve tried Google, but it offers me SourceForge, which says it is outdated, and I have zero experience with this sort of thing.

Is there a tutorial on your site that I am missing, somehow?

Please advise.

Thank you!

April
    Participant

IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK SINCE I MADE THIS REQUEST. PLEASE CONSIDER ACTUALLY SUPPLYING THE SUPPORT I’VE PAID FOR OR I WILL REQUEST A REFUND.

THANK YOU.

Cordula
    Participant

Hello April,
    i have the same problems with thumbnails of mp3-files. I think this is a gerneral bug of the plugin. But you just read it on the wordpress-support, i think this plugin is dead!

April
    Participant

I can’t imagine how irresponsible someone could be to continue to accept payment for something they have absolutely no intention of supporting. It’s like stealing.

Cordula
    Participant

If you are able to cancel your payment, do it. I have already paid in April… Since November there is no support, he didn’t response tickets and mails and so on…

April
    Participant

I’m going to run a chargeback on my credit card. This is madness.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.