Front-end uploader broken with 3.2.06 update

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support Front-end uploader broken with 3.2.06 update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeanine
    Participant

Getting the message “Cheatin’ uh? (post_read)” error on the front-end uploader form now. Uploading from the back-end still works properly. Any ideas?

Fabian
    Participant

Since 3.2.06, an aditional security check was added, that makes sure that the current user can actually read the post or page the form is embedded into.

If you place the shortcode outside the Post content (for example into a template), make sure to disable advanced security in the embedded forms settings.

Jeanine
    Participant

Weird. I am using the embedded form shortcode inside a post, and even as an administrator with full read rights I was unable to upload. However, disabling “high security” in the form settings solved the problem. Thanks!!

Fabian
    Participant

Ok will investigate this. With the hight security disabled you will be fine until it is fixed.

rwickham
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. On the front-end, using the + under the category, I get an “HTTP error.” Using the embedded form I get a “Cheatin’ uh? (atts)” error. High Security is disabled and I’ve changed the other settings to what you define as “safe.” Please advise.

Fabian
    Participant

Please create a ticket about that if you can provide login credentials for us to look into your dashboard.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.