Files not found

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support Files not found

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oh.techies
    Participant

Hello, I am a pro user. I use FTP to update files, and then run the Sync. I am noticing some strange behavior on two pdf files in particular.

After the files are uploaded, and synced, I see two new extraneous files in the WPFilebase Pro Files listing. The extraneous files have a name like Tmp5f71f16cbc31e20c683bdceb5163470e.pdf. In addition, I notice that the two original files (with regular, shorter names) are now shown as “offline.” I then notice that I can no longer open the two original pdf files from the links I have on the webpage, and I get a message that says “File Not Found!” If I use FTP to take a look at the file folder, I see the tmp.pdf (long name) files, but I do not see the original files in there. Even though they are listed as offline in WPFilebase Pro.

Do you have any idea what is going on? Is there a delay from the time that I upload a file, to when it will work on the site?

Note that these are password protected pdf files. But I never had a problem before today.

Thanks.

Fabian
    Participant

As discussed in ticket, this is only related to password protected PDF files.
    Fix will be included next update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.