Filebrowser default template IF/ENDIF

WP-Filebase Pro Forums Templates Filebrowser default template IF/ENDIF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kforer
    Participant

I tried using a custom template but apparently they’re not available for the filebrowser (?). Now I’m trying to put an IF/ELSE clause in the default filebrowser template it’s not working.

I have one pdf that needs to appear listed in two parent categories. The main category, inside parent cat_id=6, is primary and file_display_name is its default Name.

In the second listing, based on secondary categories which are children of parent cat_id=5, it should use the file_custom_cf1 for Title. (in the code below, 9, 1 and 7 are subcategories I tried in case it can’t query for parent categories.)

I’m trying the code below in the Default filebrowser template and it’s not working.

%file_small_icon% <br />
    <!– IF %cat_id% == (5,9,1,7) –><a href="%file_url%" title="Download %file_custom_cf1%">%file_custom_cf1%</a><br /><!-- ELSE -->
    <a href="%file_url%" title="Télécharger %file_display_name%">%file_display_name%</a> (%file_size%)<!– ENDIF –>

It ignores the IF/ELSE and results in both the file_custom_cf1 and the file_display_name.

How can I fix this? Thank you!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by kforer. Reason: clarity
    kforer
    Participant

I tried turning it around, IF %cat_id% != 6, and I see that Of course, the file itself is still 6, only the Secondary Category’s parent is 5 (or 9,1,7… for the file). It works fine in lists but not as a query. I’m now trying

<!– IF %file_sec_cats% == 'North America' –>

but that’s not a good query as All the files have secondary categories whether they’re being called from it or not. The only way would be to make a custom template and apply it to cat_id=6 but that’s not possible with the file browser. Any help is most appreciated!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by kforer.
    usaiasparts
    Participant

Searching for the best air compressor parts supplier online? Buy Industrial Air Supplies at the best online prices. Shop the right parts at the best value.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.