- 2015-11-27 at 22:42 #5719Carlos2Participant
Note: A support ticket was opened for this issue.
After upgrading WordPress to 4.3.1 with WPFilebase Pro 3.3.0, the following issues and observations occur with data tables.
Currently using WordPress Twenty Twelve theme. Have also experienced the same issues with RT-Theme 17 Responsive WordPress Theme template theme from themeforest.
Currently, only WordPress to 4.3.1 and WPFilebase Pro 3.3.0 are installed on this website (no other plugins installed).
Note: There were no issues observed with WordPress to 4.2.5 with WPFilebase Pro 3.3.0
Test page: eiki.com/eiki service manuals
8GB Dedicated linux server with CentOS 6 at Godaddy
Server Version: Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
MySQL version: 5.5.46
1. When listing a category, the result table does not collapse when first loaded.
2. Pagination does not appear under the table.
3. After a category is listed, drop down menus (listing other file categories) under Downloads on the main menu freeze and no other categories can be listed. Additionally, drop down menus under other navigation items are unavailable.
4. Clicking the \’Home\’ button on the main menu resets the menus after which, navigation works again until a drop down menu item under Downloads is selected again.
5. After entering a search term in the search field on the data table page, then deleting the search term from the search field, the data table collapses to display the configured number of files and pagination appears at the bottom of the data-table.
Note: drop down menus are not available on the website at this time.
All suggestions or fixes greatly appreciated.
Carlos2015-11-29 at 17:42 #5720Carlos2Participant
Follow-up note: November 29, 2015
I restored the website to WordPress 4.2.5.
The test page at eiki.com/eiki service manuals is no longer available.
Carlos2015-12-12 at 20:11 #6149FabianParticipant
This seems to be related to jQuery version. The next update will include a dataTables update to fix this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.