Conflict with WordPress SEO Plugin starting version 3.2.01

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support Conflict with WordPress SEO Plugin starting version 3.2.01

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Honey Agency
    Participant

I noticed that there is a conflict that arose starting with version 3.2.01 December 11th. After disabling all plugin and starting them one by one I was able to determine that when WordPress SEO by Yoast and Filebase pro are both enabled wp_enqueue_script(“jquery”) is no longer called into wp_head().

I installed the older version from may and confirmed that it did not happen when I restored 3.1.15.

Any Ideas of how to patch this issue? Thanks!

Eliot
    Participant

I can confirm this issue – we’re having the same problem here. We’re running WordPress version 4.1, WordPress SEO version 1.7.1 and WP-Filebase Pro 3.2.02. A fix would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

Honey Agency
    Participant

Hi Elliot, have you had any luck with this? Will try to make some time this week to dig deeper and trouble shoot, I just have SEO disabled for the time being. You?

Honey Agency
    Participant

I have confirmed this has been solved in 3.2.03

Eliot
    Participant

Thanks, Josh. I’ll try 3.2.03 as well.

We test all updates before pushing them to our live site, so we simply refrained from running the plugin updates.

Eliot

Honey Agency
    Participant

I usually do that too, was busy and cut a corner this time, lesson learned 🙂 Take care.

Fabian
    Participant

Should’ve been fixed with 3.2.03. Since WP SEO generates the post content 2 times (one for keyword indexing and the other for real output), the Jquery script was only printed during keyword indexing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.