Can't Upload Thumbnails Since Pro 3.4.3?

WP-Filebase Pro Forums General Support Can't Upload Thumbnails Since Pro 3.4.3?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean Byrnes
    Participant

Hey.

I was just now working in Pro 3.3.3 modifying files and changing thumbnails. I then upgraded to Pro 3.4.3 and everything is fine, however, no matter what I do, thumbnails to files will *not* upload.

I don’t get an error message or anything, but all I see is a “broken” image link where the thumbnail should be when viewing it on the front end. Upon right-clicking and viewing the image, it goes to:
    http://example.com/?wpfilebase_thumbnail=1&fid=813&name=thumb_name.png

With a blank page with text “file not found” or something.

Whereas previous thumbnail paths look like this:
    http://example.com/?wpfilebase_thumbnail=1&fid=813&name=thumb_name-960×540.png

Also, when viewing wp-content/uploads/filesbase/, the thumbnail image file isn’t even there, so it’s not even like the path is wrong (which it still might be, since I don’t see the correct suffix) but the file itself isn’t being uploaded.

If I upload a new file with a thumbnail, the file is uploaded – but no thumbnail. If I edit an existing file to add a thumbnail, it also doesn’t upload.

What’s up? Is this a bug?

Thanks for any help.

Sean Byrnes
    Participant

I don’t mean to be demanding, but is there any update on this? I feel like it’s a bug in WP Filebase because a fresh WP install and a fresh WP Filebase install on a local Xampp installation does the same thing, I can’t upload thumbnails. The files themselves never get uploaded.

Sean Byrnes
    Participant

Any help is appreciated, the plugin is unusable as is right now.

Sean Byrnes
    Participant

Is this plugin abandoned?

Fabian
    Participant

Sorry for the delay, this should have been fixed with the latest update.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.